Title IV, Part A: Student Support and Academic Enrichment
The purpose of the Student Support and Academic Enrichment Grant is to improve students achievement by
- providing all students with access to a well-rounded education;
- improving school conditions for students learning; and
- improving the use of technology in order to improve the academic achievement and digital literacy of all students.
For our MCSD schools, Title IV, Part A funding supports
- Well-rounded education through specialized intervention curriculum to advance student achievement in reading, math, and science focusing on science and STEM literacy;
- Improving safe and healthy school conditions for student learning through socio-emotional academic program that increases awareness of cultural diversity, relationship building, and healthy decision making; and
- Improving the use of technology in order to improve academic achievement and digital literacy for all students through computer adaptive software providing specialized and rigorous supplemental math and reading instruction.