Title IV, Part A: Student Support and Academic Enrichment
The purpose of the Student Support and Academic Enrichment Grant is to improve students achievement by:
- Providing all students with access to a well-rounded education.
- Improving school conditions for students' learning.
- Improving the use of technology in order to improve the academic achievement and digital literacy of all students.
For our schools, Title IV, Part A funding supports
- Well-rounded education through specialized intervention curriculum to advance student achievement in reading, math, and science, focusing on science and STEM literacy.
- Improving safe and healthy school conditions for student learning through a socio-emotional academic program that increases awareness of cultural diversity, relationship building, and healthy decision making.
- Improving the use of technology in order to improve academic achievement and digital literacy for all students through computer adaptive software providing specialized and rigorous supplemental math and reading instruction.