Exceptional Student Education and Services
Links to important resources:
- Monroe County School District Secondary Transition Resources: Comprehensive Guide for Monroe County Secondary Transition Resources
- Florida Postsecondary Comprehensive Transition Programs: Florida Postsecondary Comprehensive Transition Programs
- Educational Advocates: A Guide for Parents: Check out this resource from The Center for Parent Information and Resources.
- Family Empowerment Scholarship Program
Please take a moment to complete the following survey for your child with an IEP (Individual Education Plan). If you have more than one child with an IEP, please complete one survey for each child.
The information gathered remains anonymous and will be used to provide support/resources for parents and students with IEPs. Results will be compiled at the district and school level. The 2022-2023 ESE Parent Survey will close on June 30, 2023.
- English or Spanish https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ESEParentSurvey (select language at the top of the survey)
- Haitian-Creole https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ESEParentSurvey_HC
- Lorena Acosta
- Yesenia Bassell
- Barbara Bohlen
- Roxanne Britt
- Ivelisse Bryan
- Regina Butler
- Irina Calugareanu