School Advisory Council
The School Advisory Council (SAC) of Key West High School shall act as a liaison between the school and the community it serves; shall serve in an advisory capacity to the school principal; the School Improvement Plan required pursuant to Section 230.23(18), Florida Statues; shall answer questions and offer recommendations regarding school plans and policies.
The Key West High School SAC is an integral part of the Conch Community. Meetings each month at 6:00 p.m. Information is shared, discussions are held and presenters offer an insight into programs at the school. Parents also assist with important events during the year, such as Recognition Day and Teacher Appreciation Week. Major policies and procedures are brought before SAC for input. We invite all parents to attend and be a part of a wonderful team that supports our school's success!
The Key West High School School Advisory Council (SAC) meets the 1st Tuesday of the month during the school year with the exception of December. Meetings start at 5:30 PM and are held in the KWHS Media Center. All parents and students are welcome! To sign up for monthly meeting information, submit your email address to email@example.com.
Meeting dates for 2021-2022 school year are as follows:
- August 24 6:00 PM (KWHS Media Center)
- September 7 6:00 PM (KWHS Media Center)
- October 5 6:00 PM (KWHS Media Center)
- November 2 6:00 PM (KWHS Media Center)
- December No Meeting
- January 4 6:00 PM (KWHS Media Center)
- February 1 6:00 PM (KWHS Media Center)
- March 1 5:30 PM (KWHS Media Center)
- April 5 5:30 PM (KWHS Media Center)
- May 3 5:30 PM (KWHS Media Center)