NEW KLS Drop Off and Pick Up Procedures 2020-2021
- MCSD Communications
- Return to Face-to-Face What If's
Key Largo School is distributing the 2020-2021 Beginning of the Year forms ELECTRONICALLY instead of using the traditional paper, take-home packet.
Please complete the online forms by Wednesday, September 30th via their student email. These forms should be completed WITH your student.
Each student will need to complete one packet with their parent. KLS 2020-2021 Student Forms
- Bus Application - MUST be filled out in order for your child to ride the bus to or from school.
- Buses will run in multiple phases with limited students on each bus to promote safe social distancing. A new bus schedule will be posted as soon as we receive it.
- We will continue with our regular school hours: 8:30-3:30. Student drop off will begin at 8:20. Students and parents MUST remain in their vehicles until they are asked to exit.
- KLS Pick Up and Drop Off Procedures 2020-2021
- KLS Curricular Offerings
- What Parents Need to Know About Re-Opening
- What Parents Need to Know About Re-Opening Spanish