Middle School Cellphone Policy.
Phones are to be away when the bell rings at 8:20 am, when Middle School students walk into the Big Blue Building or any other building in the morning the phones should be away. The day starts at 8:20 am and they should be in class by 8:30 ready to work.
- Students are to have their phones put away in their bag before they enter the building to begin their school day.
- NO PHONES are to be out during passing from class to class.
- Students are to either put their phones in the class caddy upon entrance or turned off in their backpacks.
- Middle School students are allowed to have their phones during lunch.
- Once Middle School students return from lunch they are to put the phones back in their bags.
- NO earbuds/earphones are allowed during the school day (8:20-3:30).
- Earbuds/earphones are allowed in the class only if teacher directs students to take them out during a lesson.
- Earbuds/earphones seen will be collected, put in an envelope with student name, and turned into administration.