The Information Technology Department's mission is to deliver quality support and provide reliable technology solutions to the entire organization. We support student success and business operations by safely and securely placing emerging technology at the fingertips of all users.
By the numbers
The MCSD IT team has 25 team members, including 17 Technology Technicians assigned to support the schools and alternative locations, 5 Systems Administrators that operate the network and data center, an Operations Manager, Director and Office Manager/Info Specialist. On average, 100 help desk tickets are submitted daily and the team averages closing 40 of those each day. Hardware support ranks as the most requested issue. We support over 10,000 users and more than 10,000 devices on our network.
MCSD IT Emergency Continuity Plan
On rare occasions, it may be necessary to close a school(s) or district office due to weather or other emergency situation. If this occurs, the district will make every effort to ensure business can continue remotely via cloud-based access.
- Take home district issued devices
- Use MCSD credentials to access, Focus, Frontline, Outlook, Office365 etc…
- Request support via email to email@example.com
- Follow Emergency Instructional Continuity Plan https://www.keysschools.com/Page/6565
- Request support by calling the schools IT technician